All we have to do is keep us busy in some kind of physical activity to stay healthy and feeling positive. You must have tried sports, bodybuilding, and other outdoor physical activities. With friends and companions, staying motivated and pushing yourself is easier than doing all things by yourself. When you are alone, feeling lethargic, negative thoughts are rumbling around, yoga is one of the best things you can do with yourself. Though people enjoy yoga in the group as well, they can learn different things about themselves, if they start doing yoga on their own. Yoga for beginners is a great way to deal with stress, anxiety, and boredom with strange sounding names. It is not easy but surely you are going to enjoy the ride once you start finding yoga for beginners at home.
Yoga Exercises For Beginners At Home:
Yoga exercises for beginners are not easy to do as you don’t have a clear picture of what to do. It is the best to interact with the yoga teacher online to tell him to curate yoga poses for beginners and how to perform them. As you start doing intense yoga sessions you can do the supplements including whey protein and mass gainer that you use while doing gym. But it is always better to use wellness supplements with yoga sessions like fish oils that support your overall health. It is obvious to feel intimidating while starting the yoga session. Here are some effective best yoga for beginners.
Balasana (Child’s Pose):
Practising Balasana is very important as it saves you from injuries and fatigue after some exercises like Shirshasana (head stand). You can say it is the most relaxing morning yoga for beginners. Performing the yoga is very easy. You have to follow some steps:
- Sit on you yoga mat
- Fold your knees and sit on vajrasana (Diamond pose).
- Lie forward by keeping your hands forward
- Try to touch your nose on the mat
- Pull your belly inside to make it more effective.
- Rest for minutes.
Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose):
Lower back issue and neck issue are the common problems these days due to our sedentary lifestyle. We are losing our movements of the lower back, neck and shoulders, these are getting more stiff. Bhujangasana is one of the solutions to your pain.
- Lie down on the mat on your stomach.
- Keep your feet flat on the floor together.
- Push your front body with your hands.
- Lift your head, collar bones up.
- Hold for minutes.
Sukhasana (Easy Pose):
Screen time comes up with long hours of sitting one on position. Neck health matters for improved attention, mental ability, stress, and others. Sukhasana is great yoga to deal with all these neck issues.
- Sit on the mat with crossed legs.
- Make yourself comfortable
- Back straight
- Palms on knees
- Make a zero with your thumb and finger
- Rotate your neck right to left ten times.
- Then left to right ten times.
Uttihita Chaturanga Dandasana (Plank Pose):
A complete stretching exercise for you. Very beneficial for everyone no matter what your fitness level is. This is the most important yoga for weight loss for beginners. You should start your yoga session with this yoga pose to make your body comfortable for different yoga poses.
- Stand up on your mat.
- Fold forward
- Put your hands on the mat by slightly bending knees.
- Press handed against mat.
- Keep legs engaged and parallel.
- Take deep breaths and you can feel the pressure on your arms and core.
Uttanasana (Forward Fold):
Best yoga pose for the health of your lower back. You have noticed people injured with sudden jerks while they are picking something from the ground. This happens because you are not moving enough. In many people it can be a serious injury. You have to do some steps to make it right.
- Stand on your mat
- Keep your hand parallel to your legs.
- Raise them up with inhale
- Arch back while raising hands
- Meet hands up to your head
- Fold forward
- Keep your lower back straight
- Touch your feet
- And rise with tapping your hands to your legs.
Tadasana (Standing Pose):
There are many variations of tadasana. One of the standing poses looks very easy but hard to do in synchronization. Even Though it doesn’t take particular strength, many people are not able to do it. Synchronization of hands, shoulders, and chest are required for that.
- Stand up on your mat.
- Keep your feet in good distance.
- Press your feet and feel muscles.
- Engage your whole leg.
- Take deep breaths and roll your shoulders front and back.
- Release them and open your hands toward.
Adho Mukha Svanasana (Downward Facing Dog):
Recommended for better digestions, stress relieving, better nervous system, resolving headaches, and many others. Also helpful in strengthening leg muscles and core health. This is one of the core poses that engages with spines which should be very good for better health. It is very easy to do but increasing the reps will definitely help you in several ways.
- Get to the plank pose.
- Place your hands on the mat and push upward.
- Lift your hips and lower back.
- Breath in
- Feel the strain on your shoulders and hands.
- Now come to the mountain pose
- Try to move your head toward your legs.
- Keep your legs straight and balance on your toes.
- Also keep your back straight. You can feel the stretch on your spine. That is really good.
- Come back to the plank pose.
- Repeat it at least 10 times then increase it to 50.
These are the yoga exercises for beginners that not only help them to live a healthy lifestyle but also help them to achieve better athletic performance. People who want to have some breaks from their training, athletic session due to injuries or other, yoga is perfect to keep them strengthening. Even many athletes use the poses to improve their performance and post training injuries. These are the best ways to stay calm and feel good and motivated throughout the time. So, hop on the yoga sessions as soon as possible.